[NEW] TERIYAKI CHICKEN – 300G
Pack Size: 300g
Country of Origin: Singapore
Serving Size: Perfect for 2 pax sharing
- Teriyaki (照り焼き) is the name of a cooking method, not the name of a sauce. This Japanese cooking method is to pan fry or grill the fish or meat, and cooked in the sauce or brushed with the glaze until it has a nice and delicious luster.
- Juicy and tender chicken glazed in a flavorful homemade sauce, this classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method will be on your dinner
- Keep Frozen at or below -18oC.
HEATING UP INSTRUCTION:
- Fully Thaw contents before heating.
- Microwave at medium heat for 5 – 8 mins or waterbath content at high heat for 8 – 12 mins.
Chicken Leg Boneless, Shoyu, Cooking Sake 14% alc, Hon Mirin 14% alc, Fine Sugar, Water, Modified Starch, Young Ginger Peeled
Dairy Alergen & Lactose, Soy bean & Soy bean by product, traces of Shrimp, Egg, Celery & Gluten.